Join Our Family
Explore the benefits of becoming a SpiderSmart franchisee
- Be your own boss
- Set a flexible work schedule
- Run your own business
Meet our franchisees
I know a lot of people who work, and they can’t wait to leave, and they can’t wait for the weekend. I don’t feel that way—I love being at SpiderSmart and I still feel that way after all these years.—Jessica, Director of SpiderSmart Ashburn
Ready for success
Supporting your venture is our priority. We fully train you to use SpiderSmart’s curricula and software. Additionally, we assist you on the basics of center management, including hiring teachers and scheduling students.
Are you committed to excellence?
You would make an ideal SpiderSmart franchisee if you:
- Have a passion for customer service and education
- Can build, maintain, and deepen your relationships with students and parents
- Care about each and every child and family
- Are willing to uphold the SpiderSmart brand in all aspects of your business
- Want to commit yourself to a standard of excellence in educational services and client interactions
As part of the SpiderSmart family, you’ll receive
- A protected franchise territory
- Proven programs developed, tested, and refined over 30 years
- Lessons designed around a library of 4,000+ titles
- Adaptable curricula for students pre-K to high school
- New curricula added every month
- Our administrative portal that supports all SpiderSmart programs
- An on-call support team ready to answer your questions
- Comprehensive training, including a franchise manual and operations toolkits
Directors are spider smart; like Charlotte they emulate a true and loyal heart.
In the classic children’s book Charlotte’s Web, Charlotte writes words and phrases on her web that end up saving her friend Wilbur’s life. At SpiderSmart, we believe good writing can do that. More importantly, we want to emulate Charlotte’s “true and loyal” heart. Just like Charlotte, SpiderSmart centers are warm, caring, and always ready to help.